Some of our most common services are: Upper Body, Lower Body, Spine and Miscellaneous.
Lakewood Physical Therapy specializes in manual therapy, an effective and gentle hands on approach to orthopedic, work injury and sports physical therapy. Our therapists treat patients with acute and chronic pain; this includes: joint problems, spinal disorders, back pain, sports injuries, overuse problems, and vertigo as well as many other conditions. They are dedicated to continuing education and staying current with research and advancing technology in physical therapy care. We greatly enjoy providing a unique blend of services that serve the Coeur d'Alene community to become healthier and ultimately happier place to live.
Lakewood Physical Therapy Treats:
- Back Pain or Neck Pain
- Pre Surgery Post Surgery Care
- Vertigo or prolonged Dizziness
- Balance Problems
- Face or Jaw Pain
- Disk or Nerve Pain
- Strains, Sprains and Sports Injuries
- Muscle Spasm or Tightness
- Parkinson's Disease
- Hand Therapy
- Joint Pain
- Work Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- De-conditioning and Weakness
What to expect at Lakewood Physical Therapy:
- Your therapist will evaluate your condition based on your doctors diagnosis and your signs and symptoms to alleviate your pain and improve your function.
- You will be treated with dignity and honesty.
- You will be a partner in your own care, so we will listen to what you say.
- We will do whatever we can to hasten your recovery from injury and illness.
- Your Doctor will be informed of your progress on a frequent basis and you are encouraged to give your physician feedback about your care in physical therapy.
- We expect you to take an active part in your recovery by following your exercises and instructions faithfully. If you have problems with an exercise, tell your therapist as soon as possible.